Saturday, April 25, 2009

What is Ingenuity?

According to Oxford...
ingenuity n. the quality of being ingenious

Well that helped. What's ingenious?
ingenious adj. clever, original, and inventive

So what is this blog going to be about?
My name is Jeff Cerreto. I'm twenty years old. I'm a 2nd year student at Ocean County College. Not really sure what my future career is going to be but I'll am majoring in Psychology because I like studying abnormal psychologies. Maybe I'll make something of it. I also like to repair computers in my spare time for some extra spending money. I work full time also as a restaurant manager of my local Mcdonalds.
Pretty much this blog will generally include anything from rants to computer repair fixes to a daily life update. I'm nobody special, so I don't expect anyone to take notice of me here. If you do - Hello. Enjoy the reads.
More to come in due time.

No comments:

Post a Comment